2015年5月11日星期一

As a matter of fact

I have been planning to drive to the south and intend to realize it during this spring festival holidays when the thruway is free, through which I may save a lot of money though I am not in poverty. I thought that my holding might bring me a lot before the holidays.

As a matter of fact, the holiday is coming but my purse is as Enterprise Firewall Solution thin as usual. It reminds me of a Chinese saying that the fortune never comes when you are anxious to get it. But it doesn’t worry me. I may change my mind. I can drive to the south when my holding brings me a bucket of gold. The more slowly the market comes that more money I will make. I am sure that the manipulator is far more anxious than I as it has invested millions of money on the stock. It pretends to be patient. I believe that the explosion is on the corner. The blowout market is on the way. I remember a proverb of the stock that the market may suddenly happen after the long time preparation grace sound hk.

I remember an idiom saying that as soon as we talk about Cao Cao, he is arriving. I nearly give up my plan to drive to the calories app south when the market has come. My holding suddenly began to blowout at price and this week I got over 7 percent profit. It seems that 7 percent is not as much as that but it is a wonderful commence. It is the reward of my patience and my strategy.

没有评论:

发表评论